The must-have for the French section of your wine collection! VinMaps’ wine regions of France features over 300 wine regions in a one of a kind glimpse of the French terroir. Whether you’re exploring France’s most popular regions like Champagne, Burgundy, Bordeaux and even Loire Valley, or looking to educate on the lesser known hidden gems such as Saumur, Roussillon, Saint-Joseph, Bandol, or Languedoc, discover the source of your favorite French wine’s with the help of our stunning shaded relief background. Our unique, highly detailed map of the premier wine regions of France includes a master legend that compartmentalizes each region with it’s own personalized legend for you to easily identify your favorite wine regions and their sub-regions. Bring home a taste of the beauty, sophistication and history of French wine with VinMaps’ France Wine Regions Map!
Our distinctive, elegant France Wine Regions map, on Stretched Canvas features:
- Over 300 Appellation d’Origine Contrôlée/Protégée (AOC/AOP) boundaries
- Notes on European Wine Region Regulations
- Detailed Physical/Terrain through shade relief
- Elevation Contours
- Locations of popular Vineyards
- Color coded wine region master legend
- Sub-Region Legends for each master legend entry
- County Region Borderlines
- And so much more
Each custom Stretched Canvas includes:
- Certified archival canvas
- Yields incredible detail and eye-popping color; OBA-free (Optical brightening agents)
- Heavy-weight; 400 gsm and thick (22mil)
- Designed specifically for the high-end fine art market
- Canvas is stretched over custom-made wood stretcher bars. Depth is 1.5″
- Shipping Included. Gallery Wrapped products only ship in the USA.
Dimensions: 33.4″ x 37.65″ x 1.5″ depth
There are no reviews yet.