Did you know that George Calvert Yount was the first Euro-American permanent settler in Napa Valley and that circa 1839 he was the first to plant Napa Valley
grapes? Yountville, CA is named for this pre-Gold Rush pioneer.
The Napa Valley Appellation itself was California’s first federally recognized AVA in 1981, and was the second to receive such status within the United States.
Visually stunning, our beautiful, vintage-inspired, Napa Valley Appellations map takes you on a nostalgic tour of this world-renowned American wine region. In addition to significant historical facts that shaped the region, this unique wine map includes a definitive listing of each Napa Valley American viticultural area (AVA), with date of establishment, and principal wine varieties.
Alluring sepia tones and colors drape a gorgeous shaded relief, celebrating this geographically diverse wine region. This classic presentation of the Napa Valley AVA with its 16 nested AVAs, is topped with a distinctive, crowning, map cartouche.
While this Napa map is elegant and unique, it also exudes a vintage vibe which makes it an excellent choice for wine or vintage-style art lovers alike.
Our Vintage Napa Valley Wine Map includes:
- American Viticultural Areas Highlighted
- Napa AVA Origin Notes
- List of popular wines from each region
- Physical/Terrain displayed through shaded relief
- Elevation Contours
- Wine origin legends
- Stunning Shaded Relief
Dimensions: 24” x 36” x 1.5″ depth
Each custom Stretched Canvas includes:
- Certified archival canvas
- Yields incredible detail and eye-popping color; OBA-free (Optical brightening agents)
- Heavy-weight; 400 gsm and thick (22mil)
- Designed specifically for the high-end fine art market
- Canvas is stretched over custom-made wood stretcher bars. Depth is 1.5″
- Shipping Included. Gallery Wrapped products only ship in the USA.
There are no reviews yet.