Adjacent to Portugal and France within the Iberian Peninsula, Spain has over 2.5 million acres of land planted to vines. Although many of these are not productive due to being old and low-yielding, Spain manages to rank third of wine producers worldwide. This is the land where wine is elaborated, not fabricated and is the home to famed regions such as La Rioja, Priorat, and Ribera del Duero. This is also a country full of geographic diversity and the wine grape varieties such as Arien, Tempranillo, Bobal, and Garnacha (to name just a few) express that beautifully. Open a bottle of Cava or Tempranillo and explore its origins with our gorgeous, Spain Wine Regions map! Our Spain Wine Regions Map (Fourth Edition), includes the Quality Denomination of Origin (DOCa), Denomination of Origin (DO), and Single-Estate Wine (VP) boundaries draped over a beautiful, slightly rustic style shaded relief (terrain) background. This beautiful piece is the perfect gift for the Spain wine lover in your life and also makes a stunning addition to the personal or professional wine space.
Our distinctive, elegant Spain Wine Regions map, on Stretched Canvas features:
- DOCa, DO, and VP locations
- Beautiful cartographic design
- Custom shaded relief, terrain background
- Political regions
- Wine style legend
- Notes on Spain’s wine laws
- Map inset of the Canary Islands
- Notes on EU wine laws
Each custom Stretched Canvas includes:
- Certified archival canvas
- Yields incredible detail and eye-popping color; OBA-free (Optical brightening agents)
- Heavy-weight; 400 gsm and thick (22mil)
- Designed specifically for the high-end fine art market
- Canvas is stretched over custom-made wood stretcher bars. Depth is 1.5″
- Shipping Included. Gallery Wrapped products only ship in the USA.
Dimensions: 37.76″ x 31.64″ x 1.5″ depth
There are no reviews yet.