The Speyside Scotch region is one of Scotland’s most famous and well-loved whisky producing areas. Half of Scotland’s whisky distilleries call this beautiful, historically rich place home. The River Spey, for which the area is named, tumbles through 107 miles (172 km) of varied topography such as hills of granite and moors of peat, finally reaching fertile, lush valleys, and secluded glens, and ending its journey at the Moray Firth coast. Our captivating and elegant Speyside map celebrates the tradition, history, and remarkable beauty of this world renowned whisky-making region. This striking Scotch map features the region’s distilleries, castles, and other places of interest, with a shaded relief background. Notes about the fascinating ‘water of life’ that is Scotch whisky, are also included.
Dimensions: 36″ x 24″ x 1.5″ depth
Each custom Stretched Canvas includes:
- Certified archival canvas
- Yields incredible detail and eye-popping color; OBA-free (Optical brightening agents)
- Heavy-weight; 400 gsm and thick (22mil)
- Designed specifically for the high-end fine art market
- Canvas is stretched over custom-made wood stretcher bars. Depth is 1.5″
- Shipping Included. Gallery Wrapped products only ship in the USA.
There are no reviews yet.