Washington State Wine Map – Appellations & Wineries
Walla Walla Wineries included
Take a wine lover’s tour from the coastal charm of the Puget Sound Appellation’s Port Angeles, Seattle, and Woodinville. Head west across the Cascade Range and into the Columbia Valley Appellation. Continue to the desert-like, scenery to the east of Yakima Valley, Red Mountain, and Walla Walla. Along with Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, and Syrah (reds) and Riesling, Chardonnay, and Sauvignon Blanc there are over 70 grape varieties grown here.
Exploring this captivating, account of over 800 wineries and 20 Appellations. Notes of interest and 7 inset maps are included in this unique and highly detailed piece of cartographic wine art. This Fifth Edition of our Washington Wine Country Map includes all of the recently federally recognized and established AVAs including Rocky Reach, White Bluffs, Royal Slope, Candy Mountain, The Burn, and Goose Gap.
This beautiful piece is the perfect gift for the Washington wine lover in your life and also makes a stunning addition to the personal or professional wine space.
Dimensions: 48.5″ x 36.5″
This epic representation of Washington’s renowned wine country includes:
- Masterful cartography
- Up to date with recently established AVAs: Candy Mountain, Goose Gap, The Burn, Royal Slope, White Bluffs, and Rocky Reach
- Physical/Terrain displayed through shaded relief
- Appellation legend including federally recognized dates of establishment
- Locations of popular Vineyards
- Wine origin legend
- County Region Borderlines
- Highway Routes
- Rivers and Lakes
- Points of Interest
- Washington state AVA Notes
- Geography and geology notes of interest